Monday, January 2, 2023

I Have a TpT Store!

In the time that I've been a teacher librarian, I've often found myself searching for resources to use both at the elementary and secondary level. Like a lot of my colleagues, I turned to Teachers Pay Teachers, now TPT.

Finding secondary-level library and literacy resources was sometimes frustrating, as I felt so many of the things I found were geared toward younger students. This and other considerations lead me to create my own TpT store--Sandi in the Stacks.

This is where I'll share many of the literacy and reading activities I've used with my middle school students in the past and the things I'm currently using with my high school students. Even though I just opened the store, I do have a few resources available already, including a winter reading challenge.
CLICK HERE to access the item in my TpT store.

When you access the item in my store, you can download this color version of the challenge, or you can choose a black and white copy. There's also a blank template to be tailored specifically to your students, library, or classroom. I'm excited to set these out in my library and talk with students about their reading! I'm even considering a small "book-ish" prize for students who earn a reading bingo before our spring break in March, and from those entries, I may have a "grand prize winner" from a random drawing.

Feel free to take a look at my store, and I'd appreciate the follow if you think my resources might also benefit you and your students! And check back here as I'll be sharing resources as I always have! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment